Group facilitation and Assessment –
Helping you build cohesive and productive teams
As well as using psychometric assessment for selection and leadership development, we also use assessment to form the basis for team building and business direction workshops. By using assessments like the Myer-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), Hogan Assessments (Hogan Personality Inventory – HPI, Hogan Development Survey – HDS, Motives, Values and Preferences Inventory – MVPI), the Saville Wave and Saville Leadership Risk Assessment and other tools, we create a common language where participants are able to reflect on their own style and motivations, and then gain an understanding of those who they work with. This ‘same page’ approach is useful in improving the effectiveness of a team, respect towards one another, and understanding the shared attitudes and qualities which define the group and which drive performance.
We also help organisations answer some of the following questions through bespoke workshops, focus groups and training.
- Is the business heading in the right direction?
- Do our leaders and employees understand what they are trying to achieve and how to get there?
- Are our staff engaged in the business and giving their all for the agency?
- Does our organisation have the talent needed to be successful in this changing and technologically enabled world?
How our services can help develop your people
As organisational psychologists or also known as business psychologists, we apply a scientifically rich approach in aiding organisations to maximise staff potential and to get the best out of teams. We listen to your needs and apply theory to assist you in resolving issues or to achieve a desired state. We can tailor and facilitate workshops or apply other approaches or training to help team challenges or problems that are hindering workplace productivity.
We help teams in the following areas –
- Supporting well-being and resilience
- Supporting and preparing teams and their families for overseas deployments or secondments
- Helping with group dynamics and supporting effective working relationships between staff
- Supporting vision and strategy development, and looking at the way these are tied to roles and day-to-day activities
- Supporting organisational change processes and helping those who are impacted by the change
- Supporting and advising on activities and approaches to lift engagement across teams and the organisation